Hundreds of Small Business Owners and Entrepreneurs Worldwide To Attend GKIC’s “Growth Zone Live” SuperConference in Orlando, Florida April 19-21
“Million Dollar Listing Miami” Star Samantha DeBianchi, Beth Ziesenis, Dean Jackson, David Fagan, Dan Kennedy, and Other Entrepreneurial Experts to Reveal Exclusive Success Secrets, www.GKICSupercon.com
CHICAGO, Illinois, February 27, 2018 – How do you grow your business and compete with over 28 million small businesses in the U.S.? That’s what hundreds of small business owners and entrepreneurs will discover when they attend GKIC’s “Growth Zone Live” SuperConference, The Interactive Hub of Small Business Breakthroughs This Year, April 19-20, 2018, in Orlando, Florida, www.GKICSuperCon.com.
This unique event combines fast-paced “turbo talks,” deep-dive mainstage trainings, breakout sessions, interactive round tables, unparalleled networking, an exhibitor area with small-business solutions, and much more.
“If you struggle to close sales, find good employees, implement social advertising that works, or just have time to enjoy life, we’ve gathered some of the country’s top sales and marketing experts to help you achieve your personal and small-business goals,” states Nick Loise, GKIC President. “Unlike others, we guarantee that you receive the most relevant, drop-dead simple advice and time-saving tools possible in an exciting format.”
At GKIC’s Growth Zone Live SuperConference Attendees Will:
- Watch real-estate guru and Bravo TV’s “Million Dollar Listing Miami” star, Samantha DeBianchi, reveal her personal success secrets – live;
- Listen to “Your Nerdy Best Friend,” Beth Ziesenis, offer technology hacks for better productivity, organization, collaboration, and more;
- Hear Dean Jackson, “Breakthrough DNA” creator, give the latest marketing innovations that work;
- Get the latest, Renegade Entrepreneur tips and strategies from marketing experts Dan Kennedy, Bill Glazer,
A.J. Mirabedini, Nick Loise, Darcy Juarez, Brian Hahn, Becky Auer, and more;
- Learn simple secrets to improve content results and engage customers with SEO content pro, Melanie Rembrandt;
- Discover how to generate leads, appointments and clients from LinkedIn and Facebook expert, Josh Turner;
- Get relevant takeaways for business growth from F-18 Fighter Pilot, Ed Rush; and
- Find out how to 10x scale any small business during Dr. Mike Lorence’s bonus session on April 22.
Plus, “Guerilla Marketing” expert David Fagan will be there to show attendees how to stand out from the crowd; he also leads The League of Young Entrepreneurs workshop for teens, ages 13-18.
Join this unique event April 19 – 21, 2018, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Eastern time, with a Pre-Day Info-Marketing Seminar on 4/18/18 and a “Scaling Sales” Bonus Workshop on 4/22/18. It all happens at the Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld, 6677 Sea Harbor Drive, Orlando, Florida 32821.
Visit www.GKICSupercon.com or call 800-871-0147 now for details and receive a special discount prior to 3/24/18!
More than 40 years ago, direct-response marketing guru, Dan Kennedy, began the business now known as GKIC. Today, GKIC is THE global community of “renegade entrepreneurs” who discover effective resources and solutions for the 5 pillars of their small business: Marketing, Sales, People, Processes/Systems, and Money. Lasting financial and lifestyle outcomes for our members is not just a goal at GKIC; it’s our collective passion. We believe in over-delivering to our members, which happens through continuous sharing of knowledge and best practices, as well as frequent opportunities for face-to-face learning, coaching and networking. Visit www.gkic.com for more information, or call 800-871-0147 to speak with a business consultant.
# # #
Media Contact: Melanie Rembrandt, Rembrandt Communications, 800-771-0116