Save Money and Grow Sales with the Right Publicist
If you are worried about your business budget with current economic conditions, you may want to review your public-relations efforts.
By hiring the right PR consultant who acts as an extension of your team (and actually cares about your overall success), you can save time, money and effort for many reasons:
1. Stop wasting time on PR and writing efforts and focus on core business-strategies to bring in new customers, partners and sponsors.
2. Enjoy the benefits of media placements and third-party credibility that are impossible to purchase via advertising.
3. Experience a snowball effect once your story hits a major press venue. This builds more awareness and media attention at no additional cost.
4. Receive individual attention, know what is going on with publicity efforts at all times and work quickly and cost-effectively.
5. Use all of your new media clippings in your marketing efforts to build sales.
These are just a few examples of how the right publicist can help you save time, money and effort:so if you haven’t already done so, you may want to start researching potential candidates and move your PR activities up on your business priority checklist.
Check back on Thursday for tips on choosing the right publicist!
In the meantime, please post your comments below, or visit my website at www.rembrandtwrites.com. Thanks!