Spring Forward with SEO Copywriting
I usually love the longer days, but I had to get up at 3:00 a.m. to catch a flight on Monday so it was pretty ugly…but I’m in much better shape today!
Anyway, this time change can act as a reminder to jumpstart our lives.
If you are sick of the winter weather, disappointing economic news and the status of your business, this is the perfect time to take action.
And one cost-effective thing you can do to bring in more business is to clean up your website.
Take a look at your site, and ask:
- Do visitors know what we offer when they land on our home page?
- Is our site easy to read and navigate?
- Is our call-to-action clear on each page?
- Do we provide adequate information and credibility about our business?
- Are we using keywords so that search engines can actually find us?
By changing the copy on your site, you can significantly increase site visitors and sales.
And if you don’t have time, please hire an SEO copywriter to help you. It is well worth the cost. And the results may just put an extra “spring” in your step!!!
Need more SEO help? Check out my newsletter and get the free report, “20 Quick Online Copywriting Tips to Help Boost Website Sales in Minutes” at www.rembrandtwrites.com. And if you have questions, feel free to contact me at any time! Thanks!